I works at University of Gezira in Sudan in the Networking Department (System Administrator and Network Manager). I received a Master degree in Computer Engineering and Networks from the University of Gezira, Sudan. I received the diploma in Linux for Network Application from Center of Development of Advance Computing, Mohali, India.I am member of NomCom, Afrinic for 2011 and 2012.I am a member of Inter register Transfer policy Part C working program, ICANN. I am member of of Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings PDP WG Working Group, ICANN.
- Network Training workshop for Countries in the Early Stages of Internetworking, Network Navigation and Services Track, Geneva,Switzerland, 1998.
- African Network Operators’ Group (AFNOG) Workshop for Internetworking in Scalable Network Infrastructure, Accra, Ghana, 2001.
- National Research And Education Network Workshop (NREN), Nairobi, Kenya, 2006.
- ICANN 33 Meeting, Cairo, Egypt, 2008.
- ICANN 35 Meeting, Sydney, Australia, 2009.
- ICANN 38 Meeting, Brussels, Belgium, 2010.
- ICANN 42 Meeting, San Jose Costa Rica, 2012.
- EGM on the Roadmap for Internet Governance in Arab Region, United Nations House, Beirut, Lebanon, 2010.