|Country of residence||Pakistan|
|Email address||nomee1 [at] yahoo [dot] com|
|Organization affiliation||raabtaonline.net ( A project of Cyber link Pvt Ltd)|
|Biography||Wokring in CyberLink Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.cyberlink.net.pk) as Manager BroadBand Services from June 2000 till Date. My prime duties and responsibilities in the company are, Network Designing of Internet Services on Narrow Band, Call Center, Prepaid Calling Card Services, Pay Phone Services, Tier-1 Backbone system and DSL Technology.Cisco Routers & Switches:
· Installed and configured Cisco 1600, 3600 Modular and 4500 series
· Configured point-to-point frame relay and PPP links for leased bandwidth customers
· Implemented, configured and maintained standard & extended access list on the router for security.
· Configured routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, RIP & BGP).
· Implemented & Configured Network Address Translation on a Cisco 1600.
· Configured TFTP server to upgrade IOS in router and Backup.
· Administration of IP addresses. Configured sub-netting for class-C IP address.
· Configured VLANs on different series of Cisco Routers.
· Configured the Router as FRAD (Frame Relay Assess Device) and DTE (for Radio Modem).
CISCO Remote Networking Products
|Motivation for serving||To start a practical career with a positive managerial potential to be utilized in best interest of the concerned and to utilize my skills and advance computer knowledge. Well-organized and reliable with extensive experience of running bigger networks whilst adapting to the benefits of new technologies. Able to remain calm under pressure and retain a sense of humour and proportion. To work with sense of responsibility, loyalty, honesty, dynamic versatility and leadership coupled with excellent communicative skill to maximize the profit along with goodwill as a permanent asset. With these abilities I have server more than 10 companies during my permanent and contract jobs in my 7 years experience.|
|Statements of support for Sajjad Ahmad|
|None yet received|