The ASO AC announced today that it has extended its deadline for the interview period for the selection of Seat 9 on the ICANN Board of Directors.
As part of this extension, a third round of interviews will be held with a final slate of candidates.
With this extension, the interview phase will now close on Tuesday 13 April 2021 at 23:59 UTC.
The new timeline is as follows:
- Final slate of candidate interviews and comment phase will close on Tuesday 13 April 2021.
- Selection Phase will start on Wednesday 14 April 2021.
- Selection Phase (deliberation) will end on Wednesday 28 April 2021.
- Selection Phase (voting) will run from Thursday 29 April to Wednesday 5 May 2021.
- Selected candidate will be announced after 5 May 2021, subject to the results of ICANN’s due diligence review.
More information and updated announcements will be added to the dedicated 2021 Seat 9 elections page on the ASO website:
Last modified on 31/03/2021