Anyone, anywhere can participate in the following ways:
- Participate in your local Regional Internet Registry’s (RIR) policy development process (PDP) or in the global policy development process (GPDP).
- Stand as a candidate for the ASO Address Council (ASO AC) during your local RIR’s ASO AC elections.
- Observe the monthly ASO AC teleconferences.
- Attend ASO sessions during the ICANN Meetings remotely or in person.
- Stand as a candidate in the Seat 9/10 ICANN Board elections or as candidate for the ICANN Board Nominating Committee (NomCom) representative elections.
Last modified on 26/03/2020