Senior Engineer head Head of Network information center and in charge of commercial and competitive intelligence in ‘Tunisie Internet’ which an internet service provider, the cctld technical registry ,an Afrinic LIR member and running TunIXP.
She is responsible for the administration of the technical DNS plateform and the IP registry .She lead DNSSEC project and participated in the work of the IPv6 taskforce for the deployment of IPv6.
She has lead the deployment of the technical platform in collaboration with the ISPs to adopt the 3R model of .tn management and supporting the new local registrars technically and the deployment of DNSSEC
She built a sales team’s skills and responsible for the business and communication strategy for the company
Lately she Participated on the national assessment of the Internet environment using the Internet Universality Indicators ROAM-X for Tunisia
She’s also active in the AFRINIC policy process (PDP) (in 2017 co-author for the policy related to Internet Number Resources Review by AFRINIC and participating to the PPM discussions,)
- December 2016, elected member of Governance Committee within AFRINIC for three years and served as a Chair
- January 2016, nomcommed to the advisory At-large committee ( ALAC member ) within ICANN for two years
- December 2017 , appointed by UN Secretary-General as a multi-stakeholder advisory group member of the Global Forum on Internet Governance (3 years term)
- January 2018 appointed by the AFRINIC Board to the appeal and served as a chair
- June 2018 Elected to appeal committee member in.(serving as a chair)
- AFRINIC Board appointed member to ASO AC (2019-2020)
- Participating in MENA region outreach (ICANN Middle East strategy) by organizing awareness and events for academia sector on DNS operations and IPv6 deployment.
- Global IGF MAG-Member (2018-2020)
Last modified on 18/11/2020